Autopsy reveals cause of death was accidental for child caught in fire

| August 16, 2017
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

COLUMBIA, MO – An autopsy was completed today by Boone County medical examiner, showing causes for the death of a four-year-old in May, was accidental.

Fire crews were sent to Quail Drive in Columbia the afternoon of May 26, where a residence was heavily engulfed in fire. The child, Zadrian Harper, was one of four other occupants in the home. He was sent to an area hospital with life threatening injuries, where he later died. The autopsy has confirmed the death was accidental. An investigation determined the fire had started in a sofa, as a child was playing with a lighter.

Please follow and like us:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Local News, News

About the Author ()