GRUNDY COUNTY, Mo. — The meeting of the Trenton City Council is taking place tonight.
According to a tentative agenda, an ordinance approving an agreement between Trenton and Waste corporation for solid waste collection will be the only ordinance discussed.
New business will follow before the meeting adjourns. The topic of discussion of New Business will include the discussion of:
- Recycling program – Crawford
- Health Insurance renewal for employees
- Financing for the fire department training ground and tower
- Approval of asphalt rock bid
- Approval of asphalt sand bid
The meeting of the Trenton City Council is slated to begin at 7 p.m. at Trenton City Hall.