In light of the snow buildup, and potential for more, some organizations have cancelled their Wednesday activities. To submit a closing or cancellation call (660) 542-0404. No businesses please. The following list will be updated throughout the day:
- Crestridge R-VII
- Knob Noster
- Lafayette County C-1
- Santa Fe and Trinity Lutheran in Alma
Schools for Wednesday
- Bishop Hogan Memorial
- Carrollton Head Start
- Crest Ridge
- Green City
- Henry County
- Knob Noster
- Lafayette County (Higginsville)
- Linn County
- Malta Bend
- Marceline Public and Father McCartan Parochial
- Newtown Harris
- New York R-4
- Northeast Randolph County R-4 in Cairo
- Northwestern at Mendon
- Pleasant Hill
- Pilot Grove C-4 and St. Joseph Catholic
- Santa Fe or Trinity Lutheran in Alma
- Southwest Livingston County
- State Fair Community College, Sedalia Campus, day and evening classes
- St. Joseph Catholic School in Salisbury
- DeWitt Awana Club will not have classes
- Carroll County Senior Center Dining Room closed
- Carrollton Grades 5-6 Field Trips scheduled for Thursday will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Bittiker Grief Support for Wednesday & Thursday has been cancelled
- Trash Service on Thursday in Wellington has been delayed to Friday.
International Education Day in Jefferson City has been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- The First Baptist Church in Hamilton will not hold Wednesday services
- Braymer Municipal Court cancelled.
- The FFA Judging Day in Hamilton, scheduled for March first, has been cancelled.
- MFA in Hale has cancelled their Open House Annual Meeting for Wednesday.
- Southside Baptisit Chuurch – all activities have been cancelled for Wednesday
- Blood drive scheduled for Wednesday at Tina Avalon schools has been cancelled
- The Wakenda Baptist Church Awana Club is cancelling the 6:30 children’s program scheduled for Wednesday night.
- The Carroll County Memorial Hospital Outpatient Clinics, including the Cardiology Clinic with Cardiology Associates, have been cancelled.
- The CCMH Auxiliary Book Fair on Wednesday has been cancelled. The next fair will be May 14th.
- Opportunity Enterprises in Carrollton
- The Carrollton Library will open at 1 p.m. with Library Board Meeting at 4 p.m.
- Senior Life Solutions Program at Carroll County Hospital is closed.
- Chariton County Health Center
- Chariton County Sheltered Workshop
- Salisbury Senior Center closed
- Warrensburg License Bureau
- The Chilhowee School Board meeting scheduled for tonight (2/27) has been moved to Thu. February 28th at 7:00 P.M.
- First Assembly services in Odessa tonight (2/27) at 7 p.m. cancelled
- St. Mary Catholic Church of Higginsville WILL have 6p.m. Mass but NO Lenton face gathering afterwards
- First Assembly of God Harvesters Food Drop for Thu. (2/28) cancelled.
- Church Women of Higginsville & Corder World Day of Prayer on Fri. (3/1) is cancelled.
- Trinity UCC in Lexington has cancelled services and their evening program for Wed., Feb. 27th.
- Concordia Senior Center closed – No home delivered meals.
- Higginsville Senior Center closed – No home delivered meals.
- Lexington Senior Center closed – No home delivered meals.
- Odessa Senior Center closed – No home delivered meals
- All services at Faith Baptist Church in Higginsville have been cancelled
- Brookfield License Office closed.
- The ballgame scheduled at the Southwest Livingston School Wednesday night has been cancelled.
- The Grand River Multipurpose Center in Chillicothe
- OATS Transportation in Chillicothe is cancelled.
- Scholar Bowl contest postponed to next Wed. March 6th @ Excelsior Springs.
- Richmond Trash Service will run a day late the rest of the week.