Coroner declares death from carbon monoxide exposure

| February 13, 2019
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

MOBERLY, MO – A County Coroner Wednesday said one man has died as the result of carbon monoxide exposure.

Randolph County Coroner, Don Barrett, says Aaron Herring, 29, of St. Louis died over the weekend from monoxide exposure suffered earlier this month at a Moberly airport. An investigation had determined the air quality of the hangar at Omar Bradley airport was affected by the malfunction of a heating unit February 5. Two other people, Matthew Trani, 27, of St. Charles, and Wren Johannaber, were treated for exposure and released from the hospital.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Local News, News

About the Author ()