Workloads are just slightly less than last week but road crews will still be out in force.
Area engineer Mike McGrath goes through the list of this week’s projects in his district.
· Crews will work on U.S. Hwy 65 from the Carrollton City Limits to Route W for shoulder work Monday and Tuesday.
· Crews will work on Route HH which will be closed from County Road 185 to Route CC for culvert replacement Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. each day
· Work on Route 6 will be from Route 31 in DeKalb County, north to U.S. Hwy 69. Crews will be doing pavement repair and widening all week. That work zone will carry a 10-foot width restriction.
· Crews will work on I- 35 from the DeKalb/Clinton County line to mile marker 68, north of Winston. This is a resurfacing project Monday through Friday with a 13-foot width restriction.
· Crews will work on Route 6 from Route 31 north to U.S. Hwy 69 in Daviess County. They will be doing some pavement marking through Friday. That zone includes a 10-foot width restriction.
· Work on U.S. Hwy 69 from Pence Road in Clinton County to Taylor Road in Cameron will focus on pavement marking all week. That zone will include a 12-foot width restriction.
· Crews will work on Interstate 35 from the DeKalb/Clinton County line to Mile Marker 68 in Daviess County for a resurfacing project. Work will be Monday through Friday and includes a 13-foot width restriction.
· Crews will conduct asphalt paving on Route C Monday through Friday and that work includes a 10-foot width restriction.
· Crews will be pothole patching all week long on Route F.
· Route B is closed at the Locust Creek Bridge until further notice.
· Work on U.S. Hwy 36, from one mile west of Route U to two miles west of Route F will consist of bridge maintenance Monday and Tuesday.
· Crews will work on Route 129 at the BNSF Railroad Bridge one half mile north at US. Hwy 36. They will be doing bridge maintenance Wednesday.
· Crews will work on Route V at the railroad bridge in Chillicothe near Broadway and Polk. Crews will be pile driving through Friday.
· Route B will be closed from County Road 2306 to County Road 230 for culvert replacement Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
And in all counties on various routes be on the lookout for crews and trucks that will be mowing, conducting sign operations, drainage work and bridge maintenance throughout the week.
For full information about work on all of Missouri’s roadways, log onto the MoDOT website.