Residents spared from burning apartments in Milan

| January 16, 2018
Print Friendly, PDF & Email

MILAN, MO – Fire officials in Sullivan County say one person sustained injuries during an apartment fire over the weekend.

Leewood apartments in Milan reportedly burned to the ground after a grease fire ignited in one residence. Investigators determined the blaze was accidental. While all residents were unhurt, a firefighter received a minor injury after slipping on ice around the building.

Please follow and like us:

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Category: Local News, News

About the Author ()