JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Senator Claire McCaskill will be back on home turf this week as she plans to meet with constituents in a series of town hall meetings during the legislative recess.
The Democratic Senator plans to discuss issues that matter to Missourians most at a series of eight events, which are part the “McCaskill on Main Street” town hall series.
“Town halls like these are part of what makes our democracy great,” McCaskill said in a release. “I think every elected official would benefit from listening and learning from Missourians, face-to-face.”
The Senator encouraged not only supporters, but people who disagree with her, to come challenge her to open up and answer questions that matter most to them.
Wednesday, April 12
- 9:00 a.m. in Hillsboro at Jefferson College in the Fine Arts Theatre
- 12:00 p.m. in Sikeston at Three Rivers Community College – Sikeston Campus
- 3:00 p.m. in Fulton at the Callaway Senior Center
Thursday, April 13
- 9:00 a.m. in Hannibal at the Hannibal Nutrition Center and Senior Services
- 12:00 p.m. in St. Joseph at Kemper Recital Hall in Missouri Western University’s Walter Cronkite Memorial Building
- 2:00 p.m. in Parkville at Graham Tyler Memorial Chapel on Parkville University’s campus
Friday, April 14
- 9:00 a.m. in Springfield at the Old Glass Place
- 12:00 p.m. in Rolla at the Havener Center on the campus of Missouri University of Science & Technology