Click to hear Missouri Senate Communication Secretary Dean Morgan discuss this week’s events:
Measures that were discussed this week include:
- Senate Bill 1, which would modify the law relating to workers’ compensation;
- Senate Bill 7, which would modify provisions relating to school accreditation for failing school districts;
- Senate Bill 253, which would modify provisions relating to criminal law;
- Senate Bill 48 , which would modify provisions relating to the prohibition of racial considerations in adoption proceedings; and
- Senate Joint Resolution 6 and Senate Bill 27, both of which are related to enacting voter identification legislation in Missouri.
More information can be found at mo.senate.gov/newsroom.