4-H is collecting at-home activities, curriculum and learning resources to help youth, parents, educators, leaders and volunteers engage in hands-on learning at home. Visit the 4-H at Home website to submit your activity.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Adhere to positive youth development learning principles
- Be relevant to a national audience and not restricted to a certain state or group
- Include easy to follow steps, lesson plans or curriculum
- Use household supplies or easily acquired items
- Preferred: Be evergreen and not one-time live events
- Preferred: Include original assets (video, PDFs, images, lists, etc.) that can be branded and hosted on 4-H.org