UPDATE: – 1 p.m. – Emergency crews responded to a gas leak in Knob Noster earlier Monday. Troy Armstrong, director of Johnson County Emergency Management, says, the 200 block of South Madison did not have to be evacuated due to speedy response.
Crews and the utility provider were able to rapidly stop the leak.
KNOB NOSTER, MO – Emergency crews reported a gas leak in Knob Noster Monday morning.
Johnson County Emergency Management Agency says, the 200 block of S. Madison is to be avoided by all persons and vehicles due to the leak report.
Crews and the utility provider were on the scene in the 10 a.m. hour.