Vice President of the Carroll County Food Pantry Grace West spoke to KMZU’s Sandi Wilson about the Food Pantry being open on Thursday, May 29th.

Grace West1

You must be a resident of Carroll County and provide proof of residency by showing a photo ID and a bill that reflects your name and current address.

If you have any questions you may call Grace West directly at (660) 593-3878 or on her cell phone at (660) 232-3878.