Carrollton residents seeking information on city services and events now have a new place to find that information. The city has launched a redesigned website. Assistant City Administrator Terry Bell said email notifications are just one of many features. Click to hear Bell:
The website includes:
- Links to council agendas and minutes.
- Registration for e-alert notifications on snow emergencies, street closures and water issues.
- A link to city forms and applications.
- A calendar of events.
- News and announcements.
- Demographic reports.
- Maps where residents can view their trash-pickup schedule.
- Links to community organizations.
- A place to report problems and concerns 24/7.