CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. — Heavy rain across the KMZU listening area has prompted warnings from local officials.
Parts of the listening area remain under a flash flood watch until Wednesday at 8:00 p.m., according to the National Weather Service, and emergency officials are reminding drivers not to drive through water over the road – remember, turn around, don’t drown!
- Route E closed at Turkey Creek
- Route N closed east of Braymer
- Route E closed from Kirkpatrick Road to Route A near Mud Creek
- Route A closed from Route E to Route KK near Mud Creek
- Route KK closed from Route A to Willow Road near Mud Creek
- Route B closed west of Route F junction
- Route D closed south of Ludlow
- Route DD closed east of Ludlow
- Route C closed from Utica to Dawn
- Route D closed over Crooked River
- Route M closed over Lick Fork
- Route C over West Yellow Creek from Route V to Route CC
- Route W closed from Route WW to Route F over Hickory Creek
- Route A closed over Weldon and Old Weldon Rivers
- Route W closed over Middle Fork Lost Creek
Further information will be provided as it becomes available.