CHILLICOTHE, Mo. — The Chillicothe Fire Department was called out to a structure fire Saturday afternoon. Crews responded to a call at 1312 Bryan Street around 4:21 p.m. Saturday and discovered smoke coming from a wall in the bathroom. After opening the wall, the department used approximately three gallons of water to extinguish insulation and wood that was smoldering. A thermal imaging camera was used to ensure there were no hot spots or further extension of the fire. The scene was cleared around 4:48 p.m.