MISSOURI — Closings, cancellations and delays are beginning to be reported across the KMZU listening area due to inclement weather. This list will be updated throughout the day.
- Cole Camp R-I will release students at 12:15 p.m.
- Henry County R-1 in Windsor will let students out at 1:00 p.m.
- Sedalia 200 School District will release students two hours early
- Pilot Grove C-4 will dismiss at 1:00 p.m.
- St. Joseph Catholic in Pilot Grove will dismiss at 1:00 p.m.
Community and event cancellations:
- All events are cancelled at Trinity United Church of Christ in Lexington