06/30/2017, 1:00 p.m. — This post has been updated to reflect new closures and re-openings.
CARROLLTON, Mo. — There are a number of reported road closures across the KMZU listening area. Recent heavy rains have caused waterways to swell quickly and water to accumulate and cover roadways, causing headaches for drivers around the area.
The list below includes delays and road closures in counties in the region. Check back throughout the day for an updated list of closures. For a full, up-to-date map of road conditions, check out the MoDOT Traveler Information Map.
- CLOSED – Route C at 102 River from Sylvan Street to 177th Street
- CLOSED – Highway 48 east of Rosendale
- Route 6 east of Route W at the Platte River
- Route H at Route FF in Agency at the Platte River
- CLOSED – Highway 139 at Hurricane Bridge at County Road 160 east – Roadway washed out underneath bridge. MoDOT has confirmed it will be closed through the weekend.
- CLOSED – County Road 160 east out of Tina
- CLOSED – County Road 271 east out of Tina
- CLOSED – Route J four miles west of Hale
- CLOSED – Route UU in both directions at Big Creek
- CLOSED – Route WW east out of Tina
- CLOSED – Highway 24 west of Keytesville to Route F
- CLOSED – Highway 24 east of Keytesville to Salisbury, due to utility damage.
- CLOSED – Routes MM and J south of Dalton
- CLOSED – Route 11 at Yellow Creek
- CLOSED – Routes D and DD east of Mussel Fork
- CLOSED – Route E Rothville
- CLOSED – Route O west of 129 Highway
- CLOSED – Route TT at Turkey Creek
- CLOSED – Highway 69 at the Grand River between Routes C and DD
- CLOSED – Route T between County Road 145 and U.S. Route 69 at Big Creek
- CLOSED – Route Z at the Grand River near the Gentry County line
- CLOSED – Route A at the Grand River
- CLOSED – Route H from Carmack Junction south to Route E at the Grand River
- CLOSED – Route H north of Berlin at Hickory Creek
- CLOSED – Route T at the Grand River between Route A and Route EE
- CLOSED – U.S. Route 136 between 169 and Route W in Bethany
- CLOSED – Route AA between U.s. Route 69 and Interstate 35 at Big Creek
- Route H north of Route O north of Fayette
- CLOSED – Highway 23 at Blackwater River
- CLOSED – Route WW at Mussel Fork east of Marceline
- CLOSED – Routes C and DD at Shoal Creek West of Dawn
- CLOSED – Route DD
- CLOSED – Route HH
- CLOSED – Route PP
- CLOSED – Route Z
- CLOSED – Business 36 in Macon
- CLOSED – Highway 127 north of Sweet Springs at Salt Pond Creek.
- CLOSED – Route EE north of Highway 20 at Salt Branch