CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. — A family is in need after losing their home to a fire early Saturday morning near Bogard.

Photo courtesy GoFundMe

The blaze reportedly started at approximately 3:00 a.m. Saturday, October 28. The home, owned by Larry and Sheila Crow, was located in the Bogard/Mandeville area and deemed a total loss by state fire marshals.

An investigation by fire officials found that foul play is not suspected.

A GoFundMe page has been set up by the family to help rebuild their home and their lives. Many personal effects were lost to the fire, and Sheila told KMZU News Thursday, “we lost everything.”

Many generous individuals have offered donations of furniture and other items, but the family has nowhere to place the items, and is accepting donations through their GoFundMe page.