If you would like to submit an event for the Community Calendar
please email the information to email@example.com, fax it to (660) 542-0420,
or mail it to: 102 N. Mason • Carrollton, MO 64633
Please send submissions two weeks before event to ensure they are included on the calendar.
Love Nature? It’s time to take it to the next level! Become a Missouri Master Naturalist – your key to discovering natural Missouri. Develop your skills as a naturalist, resource scientist, botanist, educator, or recreation specialist. Become part of a team of extraordinary individuals who are making a difference for Missouri’s natural resources.
A Certified Missouri Master Naturalist will …
* get 45 hours of initial natural resource-based training from local experts on a variety of topics
* complete an 8- to 10-hour capstone project with a local partner
* give 40 or more hours annually of local natural resource-based volunteer service with our local partners
* get 8 or more hours of advanced training annually in the subjects of your choice
* enjoy and share your love of nature with a group of motivated enthusiasts
To find out how you can become a Missouri Master Naturalist, join us for this FREE ORIENTATION session July 13th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at the Anita B. Gorman Discovery Center, 4750 Troost Ave., KCMO, or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org(opens in new window)
The Missouri Master Naturalists program is sponsored by the Missouri Department of Conservation and the University of Missouri Extension.
For this informational session, register online or onsite (July 13th, 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at the Anita B. Gorman Discovery Center, 4750 Troost Ave., KCMO)