Emergency crews in Marshall were dispatched to a home at 1331 South Highland Avenue around 7:15 p.m. on Thursday evening. The caller reported hearing smoke alarms but could not see any fire. Police Chief Tony Day says the woman was warming up some Thanksgiving leftovers when it started to smoke. The home was not fully engulfed with flames but was full of smoke. The woman living in the home is wheel-chair bound. The elderly woman was not injured and the damage to her home was minimal.  No names have been released at this time.