UPDATE:

The Warrensburg Fire Department responded to a possible fire just before 5 o’clock yesterday (Sun) evening at the Todd Hall Building on the University of Central Missouri (U-C-M) Campus. Warrensburg Fire Battalion Flores says there were no flames just a lot of smoke.

“They had two pieces of equipment that shorted out due to the electrical problems that the storm caused yesterday (Sunday),” said Flores. “One was a copier, the other was an air handling unit, and no one was injured.”

Just after 5 p.m. on Sunday the Warrensburg Fire Department responded an apparent fire at the Todd Hall at the University of Missouri Campus. The fire department reports that no fire has been found but they are continuing to look for the source of the smoke. We will continue to follow this story and bring you more information as it become available.