**Tigers and Longhorns tip off at 8:15 p.m. CT on ESPN2/ESPN3/WatchESPN**
• Mizzou earned its first victory in the NCAA Tournament in 15 years with a 78-69 win over BYU in the First Round on Saturday evening. The Tigers set a program NCAA Tournament record by shooting 57 percent from the field. Freshman guard Sophie Cunningham (Columbia, Mo.) led Mizzou with 20 points, five rebounds and a career-high three steals while junior forward Jordan Frericks (Quincy, Ill.) added 19 points and nine rebounds. Senior guard Juanita Robinson (Chicago, Ill.) added 11 points in 21 reserve minutes.
• Mizzou has notched its first 20-win season since 2005-06 and only the third 20-win campaign in the last 26 seasons. The Tigers started the season 13-0 for the first time in program history with an undefeated run through nonconference play, which also tied the record for the longest winning streak in program history, equaling a mark from 1985.
• Guard Sophie Cunningham was named SEC Freshman of the Year by the league’s coaches and Associated Press. She is one of eight finalists for the United States Basketball Writers Association (USBWA) National Freshman of the Year.
• The Tigers rank 18th nationally in free throw percentage (75.9), 24th in rebounding margin (+7.7), 35th in field goal percentage defense (36.4), 36th in scoring margin (+10.5), 38th in field goal percentage (43.7), 48th in scoring defense (57.9) and 53th in 3-pointers per game (6.9).
• Jordan Frericks, Sophie Cunningham and Cierra Porter are shooting 56, 51 and 48 percent from the field, respectively. Mizzou’s starting five is shooting 49 percent from the floor and 37 percent from 3-point range.
• Sophie Cunningham leads the team in scoring (13.7) and ranks 11th in the SEC. She is the only freshman in the top 24 in the league in points. Cunningham has scored in double figures in 20 contests and has finished with 20-plus points on nine occasions. She also ranks second on the team in rebounding (5.8) and assists (2.9) and third in steals (1.1).
• Former Big 12 Conference foes Mizzou and Texas have met 24 times previously. The lone victories for the Tigers over UT came in 2011 and 2001. Mizzou and Texas met in the NCAA Tournament Midwest Second Round on March 14, 1986, with the Longhorns winning 108-67 in Austin.
• The No. 7 Longhorns are 29-4 overall and are the No. 2 seed in the Bridgeport (Conn.) Region.
• Texas is led by head coach Karen Aston, who is 87-45 in her fourth season at the helm.
• Sophomore guard Brooke McCarty (League City, Texas) leads the team with 11.8 points per game.
• Senior center Imani Boyette (Los Angeles, Calif.) averages 11.4 points and a team-leading 9.0 rebounds per contest.