CARROL COUNTY, Mo. – Missouri road crews will be ocupied by clean up following the weekend winter storm that left a sheet of ice over the region. Scheduled work may be delayed due to the after effects.
Below is the complete schedule for work in the Northwest District of MoDOT. Links to all district schedules are posted below.
- Route 6 – At Woodbine Road for utility work, Jan. 16 – 20
- Route 116 – From Rushville to DeKalb for sealing, Jan. 17 – 20
- U.S. Route 36 – CLOSED at the Route 13 overpass for bridge maintenance, Jan. 17 – 20, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Traffic will be directed up and over the ramps at Hamilton during the closure.
- U.S. Route 65 – From the city limits of Trenton to the Livingston County line for pavement repair, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route 6 – From the city limits of Trenton to the Daviess County line for pavement repair, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route 146 – From Route 6 to the Grundy County line for pothole patching, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route 111 – From the city limits of Big Lake to the city limits of Craig for shoulder repair, Jan. 17 – 20
- Route A – CLOSED at the Nodaway River Bridge from Elm Street to Diamond Trail (Nodaway County) for maintenance, Jan. 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route P – CLOSED at the Brushy Creek Bridge for a bridge replacement. The road will be closed until February 2017.
- Route A – CLOSED at the Nodaway River Bridge from Elm Street (Holt County) to Diamond Trail for maintenance, Jan. 18, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route 46 – From U.S. Route 169 to Route C for sealing, Jan. 17 – 20
All district schedules are below, just click the corresponding link.
In addition to the work listed above, there may be pothole patching, bridge deck washing, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. Be ready to slow down or get over.