CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. – A bridge and overpass remain closed in two separate counties this week. Crews have a few scattered maintenance projects to focus on as a new month begins.
Below is the complete schedule for work in the Northwest District of MoDOT. Links to all district schedules are posted below.
- Route 275 – Shoulder work, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- Route 6 – Pothole patching, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- Route 116 – From Rushville to DeKalb for sealing, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- U.S. Route 36 – CLOSED at the Route 13 overpass for bridge maintenance, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Traffic will be directed up and over the ramps at Hamilton during the closure.
- Route 116 – From U.S. Route 169 to the Buchanan County line for sealing, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- U.S. Route 136 – From the Nodaway County line to the city limits of Stanberry for crack sealing, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- Interstate 35 – From mile marker 84 (Route H) to mile marker 114 (Iowa state line) for sealing, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
Back to Top
- Route 111 – From the city limits of Big Lake to the city limits of Craig for shoulder repair, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- U.S. Route 36 – From Route 139 to Route 11 for pothole patching, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- Route P – CLOSED at the Brushy Creek Bridge for a bridge replacement. The road will be closed until February 2017.
- U.S. Route 136 – From the One Hundred and Two River Bridge to Route 46 for shoulder work, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
- U.S. Route 136 – From Route J to the Gentry County line for sealing, Jan. 23 – 27
- Route 46 – From U.S. Route 169 to Route C for sealing, Jan. 30 – Feb. 3
All district schedules are below, just click the corresponding link.
In addition to the work listed above, there may be pothole patching, bridge deck washing, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. Be ready to slow down or get over.