CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. – No road work Monday (05/30) in observance of Memorial Day, and work will be limited later this week. But, there are road closings to watch out for.
Below is the complete Northwest District Schedule with links to all Missouri districts posted below that.
- Interstate 29 – NIGHT WORK southbound from Business U.S. Route 71 to Route O (Buchanan County) for a resurfacing project, May 31 – June 4, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. This includes a 15-foot width restriction.
- Route N – CLOSED at the East Fork of the Little Tarkio Creek Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The road will be closed through mid-June.
- I-29 – NIGHT WORK southbound from Business U.S. Route 71 (Andrew County) to Route O for a resurfacing project, May 31 – June 4, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. This includes a 15-foot width restriction.
- Cook Road Bridge over I-29 – CLOSED for bridge maintenance. The road will be closed overnight beginning Tuesday, May 31 at 8 a.m. and will reopen Friday, June 3 at 8 a.m.
- Route Y – CLOSED from Route DD to Route 116 for sealing, June 3, 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Route F – CLOSED from the Daviess County line to Jamesport for sealing, June 2, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- U.S. Route 36 – Westbound from Route J (Caldwell County) to the west Cameron city limits for sealing, May 24 – 27
- Route C – CLOSED at the Weldon Branch Bridge for a bridge replacement project. The bridge will be closed through August.
- Route N – CLOSED four miles north of U.S. Route 136 for a culvert replacement, June 2 – 3, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- Route F – CLOSED from Route W to the Daviess County line for sealing, June 2, 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Route 46 – CLOSED from Route YY to Route D for a culvert replacment, May 31, 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
- Route BB – CLOSED from Route P to U.S. Route 136 for pothole patching, May 31 – June 3, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- Route EE – CLOSED from Route J to U.S. Route 136 for a culvert replacement, May 31 – June 3 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- Route 46 – CLOSED from Route NN to Route HH for a culvert replacement, June 1, 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Route BB – CLOSED for sealing, May 31, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route V – CLOSED from the city limits of Chillicothe to Route K for a chip seal, June 1 – 3, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- Route JJ – CLOSED at the One Hundred and Two River Bridge for a bridge deck replacement project. The bridge will be closed through June.
- Route W – CLOSED from Laurel Trail to Marigold Trail for a culvert replacement, May 31, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Route W – CLOSED from Mayweed Trail to Marigold Trail for a culvert replacement, June 1, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
elow are links to each individual district’s work schedule.
In addition to the work listed above, there may be pothole patching, bridge deck washing, striping, brush cutting, guardrail repairs and other road work conducted throughout the region. Many of these will be moving operations and could include lane closures with delays. Be ready to slow down or get over.