NORTHWEST MISSOURI — MoDOT reminds the public to stay alert, watch for road work, buckle up, slow down, and drive with extreme caution through work zones and in changing weather conditions.
- Route Z closed – due to mudslide between CR 217 and Route C
- Route 139 – closed at Grand River Overflow for bridge replacement
- Route 190 – bridge rehabilitation at Thompson River
- Route J closed – bridge construction one mile north of Route 13
- Route T closed – between Lewis and Clark Road and Buist Road
- Route PP closed – at East Medicine Creek Bridge (until further notice)