The Carroll County chapter of the University of Missouri Extension is offering a quick books course on farm and business accounting Wednesday. Click to hear KMZU’s Chelsea Wade talk with Spokesperson Parmen Green:
The course costs $40.
Classes are September 14, 21, 28, and October 5 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Carrollton Public Library Computer Room.
Students will learn how to:
- Customize your chart of accounts
- Utilize enterprise accounting
- Enter checks, deposits, and payroll transactions
- Reconcile your records with bank statements
- Create budgets
- Customize and generate financial reports
- Manage data security
Class size is limited, to register call the Carroll County university Extension at 660-542-1792.