The MU Extension is offering a free farm tax workshop on Nov. 17 and again on Dec. 1. Both sessions are from 6:15 to 8 p.m. The class, which can be viewed on Zoom, will give updates on 2020-21 taxes for farmers and ranchers, including COVID-19 relief for agri businesses, Families First Coronavirus Response Act, deferral of employer payroll taxes and recent changes to tax legislation.
To register for the Nov. 17 online class, click here.
To register for the Dec. 1 online class, click here.
Individuals can also participate by going to their local MU extension office to view the online classes.
Nov. 17 locations:
• Carrollton, 660-542-1792. MU Extension Center in CarrollCounty, 111 N. Mason.
• Kirksville, 660-457-3469. MU Extension Center in Adair County, 503 E. Northtown Road.
• Linneus, 660-895-5123. MU Forage Systems Research Center, 21262 Genoa Road.
• Mexico, 573-581-3231. Audrain County Courthouse basement, 101 N. Jefferson St.
Dec. 1 locations:
• Keytesville, 660-288-3239. Chariton County Courthouse basement, 306 S. Cherry
• Caldwell County, 816-586-1010. Location to be determined