MOBERLY, Mo. — Parts of Moberly will be without water starting at 8:00 a.m. Friday.
City crews will begin making repairs to the water main that ruptured early this week in the 100 block of South Sturgeon Street.
According to the Moberly Water Department, the following areas will not have water service from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Friday.
- 100 to 300 block of South Clark Street
- 100 block of North Clark Street
- 100 and 200 blocks of South Sturgeon Street
- 100 block of North Sturgeon Street
- 100 block of West Burkhart Street
The entire city of Moberly is currently under a boil advisory will remain in effect until further notice. All water used for consumption should be brought to a rolling boil for at least five minutes before use.