CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. – Severe storms rumbled through the area Friday night and some heavy rainfall was reported along with a tornado that touched down in portions of Clinton and Caldwell Counties.
- Route E, closed at Turkey Creek between PP and D.
- 69 Highway, northbound lanes closed between Rhodus Rd. and Cameron Rd.
- Route M, closed at Lick Fork Creek, 5.5 miles north of Breckenridge, Mo.
- Route D, closed at FF/D merger, just to the west of Sni-A-Bar Creek.
- Route C, closed at the Shoal Creek location, about 4 miles south of Missouri 36 to Route DD in both directions.
- Route D, closed at Shoal Creek, 7 miles south of US 36, just south of Ludlow, Mo.
- Route E, both directions at the Platte River from the D/E Junction in Rigby, west to Route DD, west of Skinner Road.
Remember that less than 2′ of rushing water can carry most motor vehicles away. Never attempt to cross a water covered roadway. Turn around, don’t drown.