JEFFERSON CITY — Missouri Department of Transportation is planning road closures for these routes in the KMZU area on Friday, Aug. 7:
• Carroll County: Route C for a culvert replacement project at the Branch of Turkey Creek Bridge through early November;
• Carroll County: Route Z until further notice, from Route C to Co. Rd 217 due to a roadway slide;
• Chariton County: Route P for a culvert replacement, from Route 129 to Bobcat Lane, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.;
• Sullivan County: Route N for a culvert replacement project, 0.2 miles west of Route B near Green City through September;
• Sullivan County: Route PP for a bridge replacement project at the East Medicine Creek Bridge through the end of the year.