Saline County, MO — Saline County Health Department confirms another case of Covid-19. the patient has been advised to quarantine at home since their initial test.
This is the third positive case in Saline county. The health department is urging people to stay at home and be personally responsible for your family’s health.
To reduce risk and prevent the spread of COVID-19, continue to follow these basic preventative measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-percent alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover your coughs and sneezes using your elbow or shoulder rather than your hands
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces frequently.