UPDATE: As of 11:15 a.m. Friday, May 15
Route D in Randolph County is now open to traffic after after flash flooding, according to an 11 a.m. MoDOT update.
However, some routes in northeast Missouri are still closed. They include Route E at Bear Creek in Adair County and Route D in Randolph county at Sweet Spring Creek, south of Route 24 near Huntsville.
MACON – Due to the rain received overnight, some routes are experiencing flooding. The routes below are currently closed.
- Route E – closed at Bear Creek
- Route D – closed at Sweet Spring Creek
- Route E – closed near Rothville
- Route M closed at Lick Fork
- Route D closed at Sni-A-Bar
- Route C closed at West Yellow Creek
- Route 23 closed at Blackwater River
Obey all signs and turn around and use a different route. To stay up-to-date on these and other traffic impacts, you can visit the Traveler Information Map at http://traveler.modot.org/map/.