CARROLL COUNTY, Mo. – Torrential rainfall in the region is causing road closures throughout the listening area.
Below is the latest road closings according to the Missouri Department of Transportation.
- Route A closed at Shoal Creek from Applewood Dr., south to Route O.
- Route N eastbound at Mudd Creek, approximately one mile east of Braymer to just west of the creek.
- Route U at Shoal Creek between Gould Farm Rd. and Route B.
- Highway 10 closed from the Highway 65 interchange to about one mile west of the Business 65 Junction.
- Route B closed at Hickory Creek from just east of Coffey, Mo., east to 242 ST.
- Route UU closed at Big Muddy Creek from Route B, south to Route P.
- Route M closed at Lick Fork Creek from the 302 St. split, south to Waltz Avenue.
- Route J southbound closed approximately two miles northwest of Henry Mo., south of Northeast 1100 Road.
- Route OO is closed at Tebo Creek approximately one mile south of Hwy. 52 and approximately one mile west of northeast 901 Road
- Route Y southbound at east Fork Tebo Creek south of northeast 1100 Road and north of northeast 1000 Road.
- Route D at Shoal Creek, 7 miles south of Hwy. 36 from Double D south to about a mile south of County road 430.
- Route C at Shoal Creek between Hwy. 36 and DD east.
- Route DD at Shoal Creek between routes D and C.
- Route T closed at Heaths Creeks from Route D, south to Wood Road.
- Route B eastbound closed at the Basin Fork, between Windsor Road, south to Harms Road.
- Route BB closed at Heath’s Creek, between Greer Road and Longwood.
- State Route 127 .5 miles before MO-135
- State Route 127 and South Fork of Blackwater River from the Stokely Road merge east to Crawford Road
- Route D at South Fork Blackwater River from MO-127, east to Gibson Road.
- 127 closed at Salt Pond Creek from 157th road, south to Route ZZ.
- South Outer Road of I-70 closed from northeastern corner of Sweet Springs, west to near Augusta Avenue.
- Route EE from Saly Springs at 220TH Road, south to Hwy. 20.
- 125th Road 0.5 miles after MO-127
- Route VV 1.5 miles after Route N
- Route W southbound at Davis Creek from 140th road, south to just past the creek.