UPDATE: (11/12/15) The Marshall Fire Department reports the scene was cleared quickly after what was feared to be a structure fire turned out to be a problem with the fireplace. No damage or injuries were reported.
MARSHALL, Mo. – The Marshal fire Department has been called into action for a structure fire in the 700 block of West Plaza, Thursday, November 12, 2015.
There are few details at this time, the call went out at approximately 2:20 p.m. That is a residential subdivision just south and east of the high School.
Please avoid the area and give fire crews room to work.