A combine moving through a soybean field at dusk in north central Missouri.

Another week of pleasant weather over much of the state allowed farmers to harvest over 1 million acres.  About a fifth of the states crop acreage has been worked for fall tillage.  As of Sunday, off-farm storage availability was 7 percent short, 88 percent adequate, and 5 percent surplus. 
According to the latest crop progress report from the Missouri Agriulture Statistics Service,  nearly all the state’s corn acres are mature while 66 percent of the crop has been harvested. 
Soybeans turning color and beyond reached 88 percent while 63 percent is dropping leaves and 37 percent is considered mature.  Just over a tenth of the crop has been harvested, nearly the same as last year and normal.  Soybean condition improved to 33 percent poor to very poor, 30 percent fair and 37 percent good to excellent. 
Sorghum maturity has reached 66 percent, 11 days behind last year, and 1 day behind normal.  Just over a quarter of the states sorghum acres have been harvested.  Condition of the crop was 26 percent poor to very poor, 38 percent fair and 36 percent good to excellent. 
Winter wheat planted was 8 percent, 2 days behind last year, and a day behind normal.  Two percent of the crop has emerged, the same as last year and 1 day behind normal. 
Pasture conditions continued to decline reaching 48 percent poor to very poor, 33 percent fair and 19 percent good to excellent.  Stock water supplies rated 30 percent short to very short, 69 percent adequate and 1 percent surplus.